Friday 11 October 2013

CHILLY DAYS

All of sudden it has turned colder and I have started to wear this Rowan Pure Wool Aran Cardigan


It is 'Dwell' by Martin Storey which is in the new book called Pioneer. It is a lovely warm cardigan, I think the model in the book shows it off better than I do:



It is hard o buckle down to filing and paperwork when there is new stock and this week has been a very distracting week. We now have Smoulder, a new Kim Hargreaves book which is full of classic designs and another angora cardigan.



My mild obsession with this Angora Haze has led me to want to drape it around my face and I suddenly thought that I knew the perfect design,








This is 'Miss Laverty's Motoring Hood' from Vintage Gifts to Knit by Susan Crawford. How can anyone resist a knit with such a fantastic name. I love this book and have many projects queued up in my wish list of future knits.










Maxine has already made The Perfect Christmas Jumper:














 which is part of our Christmas jumper display but more of that next time....

1 comment:

  1. Just coming across your blog now, as I am making the same reindeers. Wanted to tell you that I love your colour choice! How did it turn out?

    ReplyDelete