Friday 11 March 2011

TRULY SCRUMPTIOUS

It has been a very exciting few weeks for deliveries at Marmalade Yarns. Firstly we became proud stockists of the divine hand dyed yarn from Skye; Shilasdair. Lambswool, Angora and Cashmere mix in dk and 4ply and you can knit a top with only 3 hanks of the dk. Luscious.
Using these seductive adjectives is easy when you are fondling exquisite yarns however, our newest addition has it's very own adjective and highly appropriate moniker : SCRUMPTIOUS...
No more needs said, except for LOOK at it gleaming on the shelf! We have the dk in stock and 4ply to follow soon. The supporting patterns are lovely and I can't wait to try one (dare I add another WIP to my long list.)

The long anticipated Rico Can Can arrived this week and has been as popular as ever

A few weeks ago we held a fairisle workshop and much to our delight everyone was very quick to learn. Very quickly we received this photo:
Isn't it fantastic! Another lady brought her beautiful alpaca creation but I didn't have my camera. The next workshop on Thursday 31st March is cable and bobble, so if you would like to turn your hand to a new skill just give us a call.

1 comment:

  1. I have just had a visit to Frome to visit the Smile exhibition and popped into your lovely, lovely shop. Needless to say I couldn't leave empty handed. Can't wait to visit From again!

    ReplyDelete